Report templates and examples
We have created several public Demo accounts with valuable examples, where you can look for a report or calculated member that might be similar to what you need. Feel free to open any report and calculations to see how it is built. You can explore those accounts at any time. No login is required.
Those are ready-to-use report templates for Jira and Confluence data. Export report definition and import it into your eazyBI account to see how it works with your data.
MDX Books & Resources
There are some references to the materials you may use to improve your MDX skills:
- Our documentation. A short introduction to Calculated measures and members
- Fast Track to MDX (Book by Mark Whitehorn, Robert Zare, Mosha Pasumansky): http://www.springer.com/us/book/9781846281747 or http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Track-MDX-Mark-Whitehorn/dp/1846281741
- eazyBI documentation with list of functions: MDX function reference
- Training videos by eazyBI: Calculations with MDX
eazyBI Training Videos
We have gathered video recordings from our events that you can use for shaping your skills with eazyBI. There are a variety of topics for beginners and advanced eazyBI users covering how to create first reports and charts, write calculations with MDX, and manage accounts.
- Series of short training videos to get started with eazyBI and build first reports
- Training videos on specific topics
Presentations from eazyBI Community Days
- eazyBI Community Days since 2022 presentation videos and slides
- eazyBI Community Days since 2021 presentation videos and slides
- eazyBI Community Days since 2020 presentation videos and slides
- eazyBICommunity Days 2019 Riga presentation videos and slides
- eazyBI Community Days 2019 Las Vegas presentation videos and slides
- eazyBI Community Days 2018 training presentation slides
- eazyBI Community Days 2017 presentation videos and slides
Training by Partners
Some of our partners provide eazyBI training as well as consultation. See our partner list and select the option "Provides training":