eazyBI for Jira licensing
eazyBI for Jira
eazyBI for Jira licenses are "Paid by Atlassian", which means licenses are sold and managed by Atlassian.
- Customers can try or buy, right from their product instance: eazyBI is accessible for installation, trial, and purchase inside our product instances via the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).
- Licensing support: Customers pay for the app via Atlassian and can use Atlassian Marketplace licensing support. All licensing and store information at my.atlassian.com.
- Atlassian handles the checkout: The paid via Atlassian apps are purchasable through Atlassian's shopping cart system. (You can also create Quotes and Invoices)
- Effective End-User License Agreement (EULA)
Product Licensing Details
- eazyBI for Jira Cloud licensing
- eazyBI for Jira Data Center licensing
- eazyBI for Jira Server licensing
eazyBI for Jira or Confluence Discounts
- All eazyBI Recommended Partners receive free eazyBI for Jira and eazyBI for Confluence licenses for Cloud, Server, and Data Center instances for internal use, practice, demos, POCs, development.
- All Atlassian Solution Partners can also receive free eazyBI for Jira or eazyBI for Confluence Cloud, Server or Data Center licenses on request. Licenses can be used for internal use, customer demos, POCs, development, etc. To get free partner licenses, please contact eazyBI support.
The Atlassian Marketplace offers a variety of app-level discount programs to customers. eazyBI is part of the majority of the discount programs provided by Atlassian. The below table describes the programs in which eazyBI is participating. More information about Atlassian licensing.
Atlassian Solution Partner
Community or Classroom
eazyBI for Jira or Confluence Cloud
Up to 20%
eazyBI for Jira or Confluence Server
Up to 20%
eazyBI for Jira or Confluence Data Center
Up to 20%
* Cloud Open Source licenses available starting from May 3, 2021
- Academic - Customers currently on an Academic cloud license. How to request academic license from Atlassian support.
Community - Customers currently on a Community cloud license. Request community license from Atlassian support..
Classroom - Students and teachers using for educational purpose within a classroom setting. Request Classroom License for Atlassian support.
Open-source - Customers whose project is licensed under a license approved by the Open Source Initiative. Request server open-source license from Atlassian support.
Dual licensing - Server or Data Center customers purchasing Cloud annual license with 1,000 users or more can receive Server/Data Center license free for 1 year. To request the license, please contact Atlassian Support, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Migration discount - eazyBI for Jira Server clients who migrate to eazyBI for Jira Cloud or eazyBI for Jira Data Center before the expiration of existing eazyBI for Server maintenance license can receive a discount for eazyBI for Jira Cloud proportional to the unspent license period. To request migration discount, please contact email@example.com.
- Atlassian Solution Partner - License distribution sales discount based on Atlassian Partner agreement and partner discount level.